I am a graphic designer with a background in global kit development, magazine production, multi-faceted design work (mobile app icons, posters, page layout design, billboards, logos, print/web advertising, print/web marketing materials), communications campaigns and corporate branding.
Studio Designer, Wieden+Kennedy, 08.14.13 to Current
Currently working at Wieden+Kennedy in the Studio department. I work on various projects for global companies such as P&G, Coca Cola and Nike.
Senior Graphic Designer/Art Director, Adidas Global Brand Design, 03.09.11 to 06.21.13; Portland, OR
For over 2 years on the Global Brand Design team at adidas America I worked on global kits for running and basketball categories as well as photo re-touching, proofing and create guidelines to be used on a global scale. The group functioned as an in-house agency creating a multitude of guidelines and assets.
Production Designer, Bradshaw Advertising, 11.16.10 to 03.11.11; Portland, OR
• Created advertisements for print, outdoor, web, TV graphics, and product packaging
Production Coordinator/Graphic Designer, Frontiers in L.A. Magazine, 07.28.08 to 10.01.10; Los Angeles, CA
• Mapped out placement of all advertisements and editorial
• Trafficked and created advertisements
• Worked with the sales team to collect, create and place ads
• Coordinated with the art and editorial staff to layout content
• Worked with accounting to assure accurate cost per page ratio
• Facilitated the re-size which entailed new sizes for all ads, gutters and color settings for glossy paper
Production Manager, Frontiers Community Yellow Pages, 07.08 to 04.09 and 01.10 to 05.10; Los Angeles CA
• Trafficked advertisements, built ads, edited content, laid out listings, managed two other graphic designers
• Prepared/uploaded press-ready files to the printer
• Illustrated the cover for 2009’s book and came up with 2010’s cover concept
Marketing Production Artist, Frontiers Media, 04.07.08 to 07.28.08; Los Angeles, CA
• Designed marketing materials for the sales team (e-mailers, flyers, etc.)
• Designed house ads for the magazine’s futureissues and updated media kit pages
As a freelance graphic artist I created advertisements for Mediamerica Inc., logos for restaurants, emailers for promoters, posters for clubs, laid out editorial for brochures and photo re-touching.
• Adobe InDesign CC 2014
• Adobe Illustrator CC 2014
• Adobe Photoshop CC 2014
• Adobe ImageReady
• Microsoft Office Applications
• Adobe Acrobat Professional
Fluency in verbal and written Spanish
References available upon request.